This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.primelinensusa.com.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. All personal data that the user voluntarily enters in said electronic address will be subject to the security and privacy regulations.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g.to ship an order.
The information requested will allow contacting clients when necessary. Users can be contacted by phone or email in case additional information is required to complete a transaction. Prime Linens, LLC, does not request sensitive data protection the security and confidentiality of the data that users provide when contracting a service or buying a product online will be protected by a secure server under the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, in such a way that the data sent will be transmitted encrypted to ensure your shelter to verify that you are in a protected environment make sure that an S appears in the navigation bar. Example: https: // www.primelinensusa.com.
Your access to and Control Over information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the e-mail address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We have precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect you information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the website to the browser.
They are stored on the computers’ hard drive and used to determine the preferences of users who access the electronic portal www.primelinensusa.com as well as to track certain behaviors or activities.
Cookies allow users to recognize, detect the bandwidth they have selected, identify the most important information, calculate the size of the audience and measure some traffic parameters.
When the user is on the website www.manteleriablanme.com he will share his information only with Prime Linens, LLC.
Information may only be disseminated in special cases, such as identifying, locating or taking legal action against those persons who violate the service conditions of the www.primelinensusa.com website, causing damage to, or interfering with, the rights of Prime Linens, LLC. its properties, of other users of the portal or of any person that could be harmed by said actions.
Prime Linens, LLC. will NOT sell, give, facilitate or rent confidential information to third parties. If the user does not want their data to be shared, they can dispense with a specific service or refrain from participating in certain promotions or contests.
Prime Linens, LLC., SHALL NOT share confidential information with third parties, unless express authorization of its subscribers or when by means of a court order is required to comply with certain procedural provisions.
ARCO Rights (Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition) you have the right to access your personal data that we have and the details of their treatment, as well as to correct them if they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when they prove to be excessive or unnecessary for the purposes that justified their obtaining or oppose the treatment of the same for specific purposes.
The personal data provided by the user will be part of a file that will contain your profile.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of these rights are through the presentation of the request (“Request for Exercise of Rights ARCO”) to our Head of Personal Data, either personally at the address of the same or by sending an email electronic to the previously indicated.
In order to exercise their ARCO rights and revoke the consent granted, they must submit an application (“Request for Exercise of ARCO Rights”) to the Responsible, accompanying the following information:
1. Name and complete address
2. Identification with which proves his / her personality ( Valid Passport, Drivers License, or in the case of being of foreign nationality, his / her current migratory document)
3. If the holder does not submit the application, the document proving the existence of the representation, e.g. public instrument or power of attorney signed before two witnesses, together with the identification of the holder and the legal representative, (Valid passport, Drivers License, or in case of being of foreign nationality, your current migratory document):
• In the case of interdicts (incapacitated), the documents to accredit the legal representation will be: act of interdict and credential with photograph of the person who holds this legal situation, or a Valid Passport, Drivers License or migratory document (this last case in the case of foreigners).
4. Clear and precise description of the personal data regarding which seeks to exercise any of the ARCO Rights, what is the right to exercise and the reasons why you want to exercise it
5. Any document or information that proves that your personal data are owned by Prime Linens, LLC.
6. In case of requesting a rectification of data, the modifications to be made will also be indicated and the documentation supporting your request will be provided (birth certificate, proof of address, or the one in which the change is stated and motivated) to make in your personal data).
The Responsible will respond to your request by email or personally at the address indicated above, within a term of 20 (twenty) business days from the date it is sent acknowledgment of receipt. In case the request is appropriate, the response can be sent via email or personally. Prime Linens, LLC. may request you to give an answer, present for collation in the address described above, original documents sent along with your request, within 5 (five) business days following that they are required. If after this term you have not submitted the documents, your request will be filed and the Privacy Notice will continue until a new application is submitted.
When the request is appropriate and the corresponding checks have been carried out with respect to the personality and ownership of the ARCO Rights, the terms to carry out the request will be the following:
- To access the data: within a period of 15 (fifteen) days counted from the affirmative response made by the Responsible.
- For the rectification of the data: within a term of 15 (fifteen) days counted from the affirmative answer made by the Responsible.
- For the cancellation or opposition of the data: a blockage will be made first, from the moment in which the required documentation was collated, where access to personal data will be restricted to any person until there is a response to the request whether affirmative or negative, in the first case within a term of 15 (fifteen) days counted from the affirmative answer made by the Responsible, and in the second case the unblocking will be done to continue with the treatment.
The periods referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be extended once for an equal period if necessary and after notification by the Responsible Party.
Prime Linens, LLC. may deny the exercise of the ARCO Rights, in the following cases: a) When you are not the owner of the personal data, or have not accredited the representation of the owner; b) When your personal data does not work in the database of the Responsible; c) When the rights of a third party are injured; d) When there is a legal impediment or the resolution of a competent authority that restricts its ARCO Rights; e) In case of cancellation, when personal data are subject to treatment for prevention or for medical diagnosis or health service management, or; f) When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made.
The Refusal may be partial, in which case, Prime Linens, LLC, will make the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition in the pertinent part.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions.
This Confidentiality / Privacy statement is subject to the terms and conditions of the Prime Linens, LLC website, which constitutes a legal agreement between the user and Prime Linens, LLC when using any of the services of Prime Linens, LLC site means that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms set out above.
The methods of payment by means of debit and / or credit card are carried out through Paypal.